The Role: Maintenance/Facilities Handyman
Calling all painters, laborer’s, handymen, carpenters, electricals or those looking for a career change with job security & great company culture!
National Projects & Maintenance provides building services to some of Sydney’s largest commercial properties. Through constant growth, we are seeking suitable candidates to join our Commercial Maintenance Division as a maintenance/handyman technician.
Roles available in Sydney and across NSW, completing maintenance services in the building tenancies.
To be successful you must have:
- Great communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Well presented
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- Males and females are encouraged to apply
Job Benefits & Perks
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Uniform provided
- Phone provided
- Employment progression opportunities
- Uncapped overtime available to increase your earnings
- Ongoing training provided
- Great company culture with regular company events
Do you have a friend or family member or know an electrician, or plumber who is looking for a change of career?
NPM is constantly looking for new employees in different areas due to our continuous growth.
We generally look for potential candidates with can-do attitudes, great at problem-solving, presents well and hands on. Most positions don’t require any previous experience but please read the job description.
Don’t forget the referral program… If a referred candidate is successful in the role and stays with NPM for 6months (pass the probation period) then the friend, family member or employee will receive a $500 EFTPOS card! Terms and conditions apply click here.