The Role: Junior Contract Administrator
About the business and the role
National Projects & Maintenance (NPM) is a building service provider to some of the country’s largest property owners and managers.
NPM is currently looking for a Contract Administrator to join our rapidly growing National Interior Fitout and Facility Maintenance business.
This position is responsible in assisting the procedure, administration and contractual aspects of large multiple projects.
This is role is ideal for those who are on there final year or who have just completed a Construction Management Degree/Certificate.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the procedure, administration and contractual aspects of the project
- Track all commercial reporting
- Assist in project co-ordination and program scheduling for multiple projects
- Be client facing and involved in meetings.
- Provide general assistance to project managers.
- General administration
Skills and experience
- On your 3rd or final year of a Construction Management Degree/Certificate
- Have a positive and eager to learn attitude
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at multitasking
Job benefits and perks
- Immediate start
- Permanent position
- Career progression
Do you have a friend or family member or know an electrician, or plumber who is looking for a change of career?
NPM is constantly looking for new employees in different areas due to our continuous growth.
We generally look for potential candidates with can-do attitudes, great at problem-solving, presents well and hands on. Most positions don’t require any previous experience but please read the job description.
Don’t forget the referral program… If a referred candidate is successful in the role and stays with NPM for 6months (pass the probation period) then the friend, family member or employee will receive a $500 EFTPOS card! Terms and conditions apply click here.