The Role: Interior Designer – Junior
NPM provides Design and Construction Services to the country’s largest commercial property owners and companies.
Due to consent growth, NPM is looking for the right candidate to join our close-knit busy design team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Amending and documenting drawings
- Attend site meetings
- This is a client facing role, therefore excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Superior communication skills are essential
- Ability to help design budget and liaise/provide direction to project managers, estimators and site managers.
- Work closely with the Design Manager and projects team to deliver a quality product to our customers.
Skills and experience
- Self-starter with positive can-do attitude
- Up to date with trend, and have a good eye for detail
- Experience using Autocad
Job benefits and perks
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 5pm Monday – Friday
- Excellent company culture
- Ongoing training and development
Do you have a friend or family member or know an electrician, or plumber who is looking for a change of career?
NPM is constantly looking for new employees in different areas due to our continuous growth.
We generally look for potential candidates with can-do attitudes, great at problem-solving, presents well and hands on. Most positions don’t require any previous experience but please read the job description.
Don’t forget the referral program… If a referred candidate is successful in the role and stays with NPM for 6months (pass the probation period) then the friend, family member or employee will receive a $500 EFTPOS card! Terms and conditions apply click here.