The Role: Customer Service Coordinator
About National Projects & Maintenance
National Projects & Maintenance (NPM) is a building service provider to some of the country’s largest property owners and managers.
Through growth on our national platform, we are now seeking suitable candidates to join our expanding customer service team in NPM Head Office of Sydney CBD.
- Handle enquiries with regards to repairs and maintenance, provide quotes, and order parts
- Maintenance completion management
- Maintaining customer communication
- Supporting and scheduling jobs
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and fieldworkers
- General administration duties
- Reports to Customer Service Manager
- Ensure personnel adhere to NPM policies and procedures
Skills, Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to work with and contribute to a team working environment
- Good communication skills with clients and suppliers
- Excellent phone manner
- Can do attitude
- Intermediate-advanced Microsoft office skills
- Intermediate typing skills
- Experience in the construction/Building industry would be ideal, but not essential
- Excellent company culture
- On going training and development
- Regular company events
- Working hours 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Do you have a friend or family member or know an electrician, or plumber who is looking for a change of career?
NPM is constantly looking for new employees in different areas due to our continuous growth.
We generally look for potential candidates with can-do attitudes, great at problem-solving, presents well and hands on. Most positions don’t require any previous experience but please read the job description.
Don’t forget the referral program… If a referred candidate is successful in the role and stays with NPM for 6months (pass the probation period) then the friend, family member or employee will receive a $500 EFTPOS card! Terms and conditions apply click here.